Skip to content
1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large or 3 small bananas)
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1.5 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a muffin tin with liners or grease.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed banana, almond butter, eggs, and vanilla
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking soda, and spices.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Fill muffin tins till about 3/4 full and add chocolate chips if desired
- Bake for 18-22 minutes
- Let cool on wire rack after ten minutes in tin.