Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek , cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup chopped fennel
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped butternut squash
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the fennel, leeks, carrots, and squash.
- Saute for 3 - 5 minutes until the veggies start to soften.
- Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, salt, and pepper, and saute for a few more minutes.
- Add the broth and coconut milk.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked, add it to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Taste and adjust to your taste.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of coconut yogurt and enjoy!