Skip to content
1/2 cup pecan halves
1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup softened refined coconut oil
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 tbsp cashew butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium sized mixing bowl
- Whisk together the caramel layer ingredients.
- The mixture should be sticky. If it isn’t thick, refrigerate for 20 minutes before spooning onto your tray.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Scoop out 1/2 tbsp worth of the caramel onto the pan. It should make about 16-18.
- Top each caramel round with 2-3 pieces of pecans.
- Freeze the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate chips with 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Remove your tray from the freezer, and dip each round in the melted chocolate.
- Top with flakey sea salt, and place the tray back into the freezer for another 10 minutes to set.
- Keep stored in the freezer for up to 3 months!