- 1 c. almonds, chopped
- 1 c. walnuts, chopped
- 1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ground clove
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 c. melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds.
- Stir in cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat egg white until foamy then stir into granola.
- Add coconut oil and stir until everything is well coated.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden, gently stirring halfway through. Let cool completely.