Skip to content
- cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 egg, at room temperature, separated
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat a waffle iron
- Grease with cooking spray.
- Combine oats and almond milk in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg yolk and butter together in a small bowl; stir into oat mixture.
- Beat egg white in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Stir brown sugar and baking powder into the oat mixture.
- Fold beaten egg white gently into the batter.
- Scoop 1/2 cup batter onto the preheated iron.
- Close iron and cook until iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.