Skip to content
- 3 Zucchini medium size and shredded
- 1/2 cup Scallions thinly sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- All Purpose Flour 2/3 cup or possibly more
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Sour cream for topping
- Handful of Parsley chopped for topping
- Wrap the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess water. Repeat a couple of times until the zucchini are mostly dry.
- Place the shredded zucchini and the scallions in a dry, large mixing bowl.
- Scramble the eggs in a separate bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add in the baking powder and scramble with a fork.
- Pour the egg mixture into the large mixing bowl and mix all together.
- If to wet, slowly mix in the flour to thicken it up.
- 2/3 cups of flour or more depending on how dry the zucchini is.
- Heat up a frying pan over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Use a baking brush to spread the oil all over the pan.
- Scoop in a small amount of the zucchini pancake mixture onto the pan.
- Lightly flatten them out make sure that they cook evenly.
- Remove the zucchini pancakes from the pan and place on a paper towel covered dish to help soak up the extra oil.
- Mix the parsley into the sour cream. Serve the zucchini pancakes with a dollop of the parsley sour cream mix and enjoy.