- 8 ripe yellow peaches - fresh or frozen 800g sliced & peeled
- 200 g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Slice the peaches into 8, and peel each slice.
- Place peach slices in the bowl of a food processor, along with sugar and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Once smooth, add lemon juice to taste.
- Freeze for 6-7 hours, or until firm.
- Don't add all of the lemon juice in at once - you need to add it to taste.
- The ratio of fruit to sugar you are looking for to get the right consistency is basically 4:1 fruit to sugar.
- If you want to scale the recipe up or down, it should still be a good consistency as long as you stick with that ratio of 4:1 fruit to sugar.