Skip to content
- 3 pounds seedless watermelon (rind removed, cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 quart arugula leaves
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- Place watermelon chunks in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice to bowl with watermelon.
- Add oil, mint, and arugula and toss until watermelon is evenly dressed.
- Season lightly to taste with salt and pepper
- Transfer salad to a bowl.
- Crumble feta over the top.
- Drizzle with more olive oil and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Serve immediately.