Skip to content
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces canned artichoke hearts,
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Fresh veggies or Gluten free / low carb crackers, etc. for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, salt and red pepper.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Spread into an 8x8 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes