Turkey Avocado Sandwich with Sriracha Aioli
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- splash of lime juice
- 2 ounces Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- handful arugula
- handful alfalfa
- 1/4 - 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 pieces gluten-free bread toasted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sriracha, and lime juice. Mix until smooth.
- Spread aioli mixture on two slices of bread evenly.
- Top each slice of bread with avocado and mash it into the bread.
- Top one slice with turkey, arugula and alfalfa. Top with remaining bread.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat and pan sear the sandwich on both sides until browned.