5cups chopped cauliflower florets
1/2cup all purpose flour
1/2tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- Place the cauliflower into the food processor and process until finely minced.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the vegetable oil. Mix everything well. (You should have a nice, paste-like mixture. If the mixture looks a little too soft and moist – add some more flour.)
- Using an ice-cream scoop as a measure, form small, 1/3 inch-thick patties. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your personal preference.
- Fry the patties on medium heat, in a small amount of vegetable oil for about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve the fritters with sour cream or your favorite sauce.