Skip to content
- 6 bell peppers
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1.5 cups mushrooms, chopped finely
- 2 tsp. Greek Seasoning
- 1.25 cups crumbled Vegan Feta cheese
- Cook 2 cups brown rice.
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Find a baking dish that will hold all six peppers standing up, and coat with olive oil.
- Slice tops of the peppers, remove all seeds and stand them in baking dish.
- Finely chop remaining pepper (that was removed) an onion, an mushrooms.
- Heat 2 tsp. of oil in frying pan, add onions and peppers, and saute over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes.
- Remove onions and peppers to a plate
- Add 1 tsp. of oil to pan, add chopped mushrooms, and cook for about 6 minutes.
- Place the sauteed onions and peppers back into the pan with the mushrooms
- Add the Greek Seasoning and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in the cooked rice and add 1 cup of the crumbled Feta
- Gently fill each pepper with the stuffing
- When all peppers are stuffed, cover the baking dish with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove dish from the oven and remove the foil.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp. crumbled Feta on the top of each pepper
- Bake 20-30 more minutes more, until the Feta is melted.