Skip to content
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In mixing bowl combine rhubarb, white sugar, and 3 tablespoons flour.
- Stir well and spread evenly into baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, oats, and 1 1/2 cups flour.
- Stir then combine butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over rhubarb layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Serve hot or cold.