Skip to content
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 carrots, cut into thin sticks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin sticks
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
- salt and black pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cook the frozen peas for about 7 minutes.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, the carrots, and the bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and season with the curry powder and the soy sauce.
- Add the pineapple, the peas, the green onion, and the cashews.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and if using red pepper flakes.
- Stir until well combined. Serve with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!