Skip to content
- 6 cups mixed berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, varies depending on the sweetness of berries
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 2-quart baking dish, toss berries with maple syrup.
- Put pecans, walnuts, dates and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Scatter nut mixture over berries
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.