Peanut Butter & Cocoa Cookie Bars
- ½ cup vegan peanut butter*
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 2½ tablespoons maca powder
- 1 cup cocoa/dark chocolate chips
- Take an 8x8-inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl, stir the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt together.
- Add the almond flour and maca- Combine (the mixture will be thick).
- Fold in the chocolate chips and press into the pan.
- Place in the freezer so that it firms up a bit.
- Remove and slice into bars. Store remaining bars in the fridge.
- Finished bars can also be frozen. Unthaw for about 15 minutes at room temperature before eating.