2 pounds ground beef
¾ cup almond flour
½ cup Parmesan cheese
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Packet
2 large eggs
¼ cup unsweetened ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except ketchup) until well blended, taking care not to over mix.
- Transfer the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and if using, spread the top with the ketchup. (optional)
- Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes, until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- If you don’t want to use ketchup, bake for 60 minutes total.
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.