Skip to content
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for topping
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chopped thyme
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray cooking spray on baking sheet.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems.
- Place mushroom caps on baking sheet.
- Medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add chopped mushroom stems and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, for 1 minute
- Add Gluten free breadcrumbs and let toast slightly for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Side- Large bowl mix together mushroom stem mixture: Parmesan, cream cheese, parsley, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture and sprinkle with more Parmesan.
- Bake until mushrooms are soft and the tops are golden for roughly 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.