1 large eggplant
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/2-1 cup pizza sauce*
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 yellow onion, sliced
1 cup spinach
Salt and pepper, to taste
3/4 cup shredded tofu cheese
¼ cup sliced olives
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Round slice the eggplant about 2cm thick. Then brush a little olive oil on both sides.
3. Line them on a baking sheet with parchment paper then dust in salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 7-10minutes until eggplant is starting to cook down.
4. To prepare for the sauce, heat the pan, add ½ tbsp. olive oil, sauté the garlic, onion.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste, lastly the pizza sauce.
6. Get the eggplant from the oven, cover with pizza sauce then top with olives, and onion then shred with tofu cheese.
7. Serve with spinach and enjoy!