Bacon Ranch Chicken Kabobs
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 16 oz bacon
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, pepper and ranch seasoning. Mix until combined
- Place chicken in Ziploc bag and pour ranch dressing mixture over the chicken. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight
- Place bacon on a microwave plate lined with paper towels so it's not laying on top of the other pieces. Microwave the bacon on a plate for about 1.5 minutes. You will have to do multiple batches. Cut bacon strips into 2 inch square pieces.
- Thread a piece of chicken, then bacon repeating until the skewer is filled.
- Place on grill preheated to 350 degrees. Grill 6-8 minutes on each side then flip. Remove when chicken has reached 160 degrees. Do not overcook chicken, this will result in dry, chewy chicken.