Skip to content
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if desired
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender
- Blend on high until completely smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Heat your pan up, medium heat
- Lightly coat a griddle with coconut oil
- Once pan is warm, add 1/3 cup of the batter to the griddle for each pancake
- Cook for 2-4 minutes until pancakes slightly puff up and you see a few bubbles along the edges.
- Flip cakes and cook until golden brown. If you find that pancakes are browning too quickly, then you need to lower the heat.
- Makes 9 pancakes total.