Asparagus with Mushroom and Egg
1 cup chopped asparagus
1 cup chopped mushroom
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 boiled egg
½ cup chestnut or cashew nuts
Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the mushrooms, asparagus, rosemary, garlic and chestnut.
- Heat up the pan over medium heat then add olive oil.
- Toss all ingredients into the pan to sauté. Stir everything together until coated with the olive oil. Then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 4-6 minutes, stir frequently and make sure everything is cooked evenly.
- Top with sliced boiled egg. Serve and enjoy!