2 cups Green Lentils cooked
2 tbsp Quick Cooking Oats
1 Yellow Onion, diced
1 bunch Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 tsp Tomato Paste
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tbsp Almond Milk
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and use a fork to mash the lentils and mix everything together
- Use your hand to shape the mixture into small balls.
- Heat the coconut oil into a non-stick skillet.
- Add the balls into the skillet one by one. Make sure the balls will not touch each other.
- Cook over medium heat, flip them until crispy and golden.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve as they are or with mashed potato or your vegan pasta and sauce.