Apple Brown Betty
INGREDIENTS:6 cups Apples, peeled, cored and diced
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup Flour
1/2 cup Rolled Oats OR Granola
8 tbsp Butter, divided
1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Spray the pan with non-stick baking oil.
- Place the diced apple and flatten to fill the pan.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apples.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, honey, 1/3 cup butter, cinnamon, and oats or granola. Mix all ingredients until well blended
- Pour the mixture over the apples in the pan.
- Cut remaining butter into pieces and dot top of the mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with sliced toasted almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!