Purple Sweet Potato Fries
INGREDIENTS:1 medium purple sweet potato
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with oil and set aside.
- Scrub and peel the purple sweet potato, cut into 1/4 inch matchsticks and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss purple sweet potato with olive oil, and add the remaining seasonings.
- Transfer the seasoned sweet potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes or until they are done turning halfway.
- Serve with dip and enjoy!