Pumpkin Avocado Salad
1/2 avocado, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
1 tablespoon. extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F
- Chop pumpkin into bite size pieces,
- On a frying pan, drizzle with 1 tbsp. of olive oil and roast the pumpkin. Cook until browned, flipping pieces’ half way through.
- Mix 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar in a small jar and shake to combine to make a basic balsamic vinaigrette.
- Add spinach leaves to the bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix well with your hands.
- Add in avocado, and pumpkin on top of spinach.
- Drizzle with dressing and sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!