Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 3 cups cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- Place the almonds and sea salt in a food processor and grind.
- Add the dates and process until the mixture is well processed and sticks together.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a pan.
- Use a high-speed blender or food processor to process all the filling ingredients thoroughly, until they are silky smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the layer of crust and use an inverted knife to smooth it over.
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour, then transfer it to the fridge and let it set overnight.
When the cheesecake has set, blend 1 cup of blueberries, the lemon, and the agave nectar in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cheesecake (or you can spoon it over individual slices).
- Top with Blueberries
- Cover and store the cheesecake in the fridge for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 10. If you freeze the cake, defrost the slices in the fridge for several hours before serving.