Tangerine French Toast
INGREDIENTS:1 tsp Veg powder
1/8 Cup water
1/8 Cup almond milk
1/4 Cup tangerine, juiced
Few drops vanilla
2-3 pieces bread
3-4 Tangerine slices
- Mix together the veg powder, water, and almond milk together in a blender.
- Pour this into a shallow dish. Stir in the tangerine juice and a few drops of vanilla.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt some vegan butter.
- Dip both sides into the tangerine mixture.
- Fry the bread in the heated skillet, adding more vegan butter as needed. Flip to cook both sides until golden brown.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and tangerine segments.
- Garnish with tangerine slices and mint.
- Serve and enjoy!