Sweet Potato French Toast
INGREDIENTS:2 pounds sweet potatoes
1 Avocado sliced
Olive or avocado oil to coat
Salt and pepper to taste
Chia seeds (optional)
- Cut off the ends of the sweet potato slice in half lengthwise. Take one of the halves and cut it into long slices to desired width. Keep slices to have the same width so they will cook evenly.
- Lightly toss or brush slices of sweet potato with oil on both sides.
- If baking, line a baking sheet with parchment and lay down potato slices in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes at 425, until tender, then broil on each side for 5 minutes.
- If airfrying, cook at 375 for 10 minutes. Make sure they are in a single layer, and flip once.
- After baking the sweet potato, layer the avocado, spinach, cherry tomatoes and boiled egg.
- Sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste and chia seeds. (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!