Super Seed Nut Butter
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: cinnamon, vanilla extract, and/or coconut oil, to taste
- Combine the pecans, cashews, almonds, and sunflower seeds in your food processor or high-powered blender.
- Process for about 3-6 minutes, scraping down as necessary.
- When the nuts have broken down into a smooth, creamy butter, add the chia seeds, salt, and cinnamon and/or vanilla extract, if you’re using.
- Process to incorporate, and taste. Adjust add-ins as desired.
- If it’s not blending up as smoothly or thinly as you want, add a little bit of coconut oil here.
- Transfer to a glass jar or two (like a mason jar) and store for 2-3 months.