Red Pepper & Sundried Tomato Sauce "2 ways"
1 x large red capsicum
1/2 cup soaked sundried tomatoes (soaked for 2hrs)
1/2 cup soaked cashews (soaked for 2hrs)
1/2 tsp Nourishing Nutrients Organic Mushroom Extract
1/2 cup water. maybe a little more
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp of paprika
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1. Soaked the cashew nuts and sundried tomatoes for 2hrs, covered on the bench.
2. Once soaked, add all the ingredients into a high powdered food processor or blender.
3. Blend for 1-2 minutes.
1st Way- Healthy Dip
1 x cucumber
1 x carrot
1 x red or green pepper
1. Slice all vegetable and present on a plate, serve with sauce on the side
2nd Way- Zucchini Pasta
1 x large zucchini (yellow or green)
1.Peel the zucchini to remove the skin (optional)
2. Spiralize the zucchini to make long thin strips
3. Curl the zucchini noodles on a plate and serve the sauce ontop, Enjoy!