INGREDIENTS:▢ 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
▢ 1/2 cup Honey
▢ 2 tsp Lemon Extract
▢ 2 cups All-purpose Flour
▢ 1 tsp Baking Soda
▢ 1/4 tsp Salt
▢ 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
▢ 2 Tbsp Soy Milk or any non-dairy milk
- Add the vegan butter and honey to the bowl of a stand mixer and cream them together. Add in the lemon extract and mix in well.
- Stir the flour, add baking soda and salt to a bowl and mix. Then combine the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients and mix in only by hand.
- Add in the lemon zest and the soy milk. Continuously mix in the dough until you reach the right firm texture. Not too dry and not too soft.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. (350°F)
- While preparing the oven, create a small ball of and place onto a parchment lined baking tray. Flatten the balls using a fork or a spatula.
- Place into the oven to bake for 12 minutes. When they are done they allow to cool on the tray.
- Serve with almond milk and enjoy!