Skip to content
- 2 (5 oz) cans tuna
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3–1/2 cup mayo
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- In a medium bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients- except for the cucumber slices.
- Add amount of mayo to achieve creaminess.
- Top tuna salad on cucumber slices.
- Garnish with basil and cashews if you wish.