Crispy Skin Lemon, Garlic and Herb baked Salmon
- 3 oz Ghee
- 1 Lemon, squeezed and zested
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 5 oz Wild Salmon Fillets
- Place all ingredients except for salmon in a small pot and melt on the stove.
- Stir until combined.
- Use a small amount of oil and heat a frying pan to be extra hot.
- While the pan heats up, place salt and pepper on the skin (quite a bit).
- When pan is extremely hot, place the salmon skin facing down.
- Cook until crispy (approx 2- 3 minutes).
- In a small baking dish pour the butter mix in the bottom and place the salmon skin side up.
- Finish the salmon off in the over at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Until the salmon is cooked to your liking. And serve!