Lemon, Garlic and Herb baked Salmon
- 3 oz Ghee for Whole30 and Paleo or butter for other diets
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Dash of White Pepper
- 4 4.5 oz Wild Salmon Fillets
- Place all ingredients except for salmon in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Stir until combined.
- Place the salmon fillets on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the salmon with the lemon herb butter, evenly spreading it over the tops of each fillet.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees on the top or second to top rack for 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Alternately the fish can be broiled on medium/high on the second to top rack for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. This method will give you a bit more crunchy, caramelized crust.