Raw vegan mushroom chocolate mousse
Servings | 2
Prep time |10 mins
Cook time |
Total time |
- 2 gram Organic Mushroom Power
- 1 large & ripe avocado
dates,pitted and soaked for 3 hours
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- crushed hazelnuts & berries for topping
- Soak the dates in water for at least 3-6 hours. The longer they are soaked, the smoother the mousse will be.
- In a blender, mix the dates until you have a smooth paste. You can add some warm water in case your blender doesn't run smooth.
- Melt the coconut oil and add the coconut oil, agave syrup, avocado, cacao, dates, and vanilla extract to the blender and blend until smooth.
- You might have to scrap the sides of your blender several times in order to get a really smooth texture.
- Place in 2 small bowls and top with nuts and berries, Enjoy!