1slightly heaped cup (100 g) gluten-free oats.
7tbsp finely (50 g) ground almonds
5 1/2tbsp (70 g) coconut sugar
3tbsp (20 g) cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
2/3cup (160 ml) plant-based milk
Onesmall (80 g) banana (see recipe notes)
1tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
1tsp vanilla extract
5oz (40 g) dairy-free chocolate of choice (see recipe notes)
- I recommend using a kitchen scale for this recipe. Also, check the video in the blog post for visual instructions.
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C) and grease one big ramekin (5 1/2 inches diameter) or 4 small ones (you can also use silicone muffin molds or aluminum muffin molds or mugs).
- Process all dry ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix again until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekin and place the chocolate into the center.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. If you use small molds the baking time will be approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the mold. Enjoy!