Vegan Breakfast Bowl with Tofu and Kale
This Vegan Breakfast Bowl with Tofu and Kale is blessed with everything you need
- Healthy fats
- Best super foods to energize you and keep you going all day long!
Some nutritional facts
One cup of kale has:
- Over 100% of your daily vitamins A, C, and K
- 3 grams of protein
- A significant intake of potassium, calcium and folate
- 5 grams of fiber
Also, kale is loaded with powerful antioxidant and beta-carotene.
Vegan Breakfast Bowl
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
This Vegan Breakfast Bowl with Tofu and Kale has everything you need - protein, healthy fats, and the best superfoods to energize you and keep you going all day long.
Tofu Kale Scramble
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 ounces extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 large kale leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup quick pickled package
- Hemp hearts
- Nutritional yeasts
- 1-2 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 dollop cashew crème
- Red pepper flakes
- Heat a large castle iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil and let it melt.
- Cut tofu in 3/4" cubes and sprinkle with salt. Once oil is very hot, add tofu. The tofu should sizzle when dropped in the pan. Sauté for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the tofu is crispy on all sides. Sprinkle in nutritional yeast and toss to coat.
- Add chopped kale and lower heat. You made need to add 1-2 tablespoon of water at this point to help the kale cook down. Stir occasionally until kale is wilted.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with Quick Pickled Cabbage and toppings of your choice. Serve immediately.