Vegan Avocado and Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream with Pistachios
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup pistachios (divided*)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- Be sure that you’ve frozen two bananas the day before. Cut them in half or quarters putting it in the freezer.
- If your pistachios are still in their shells, take them out and measure ¼ cup. Take a small handful of pistachio. Crush it with something flat and set it aside to be used later. Put all the ingredients except the small handful of crushed pistachios in the blender.
- Blend until it’s completely smooth and runny. (This will make it feel like soft serve ice cream) Spoon it in a bowl and add the pistachios on top.