Vegan Applesauce Muffins
- 1cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2cup maple syrup
- 1/3cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4teaspoon of salt
- 2cups gluten free oat flour
- 2teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the unsweetened applesauce, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, then stir to combine.
- Add the gluten free oat flour and baking powder and stir again until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the batter evenly into 12 paper lined muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the muffin pan.
- Makes 12 vegan applesauce muffins.