- 2 cups rolled oats (certified gluten-free)
- 2 cups chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds or pecans)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup, if vegan)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- To begin, preheat your oven to 300 and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients (oats, nuts, cinnamon) and stir them together.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, add your coconut oil and microwave till melted (about 1 minute). Add your honey, whisk them together, and microwave them again till they are very warm (about another 30-60 seconds). Add your vanilla and whisk it it.
- Pour your wet ingredients over your dry ingredients, and stir till all of your oats and nuts are covered entirely. Pour your granola onto your pan and spread it out into one, thin, even layer. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or till the edges are just starting to gain a bit of color. The granola will get crunchy as it cools.
- Let granola cool entirely, before breaking it up into pieces. Devour!