Turmeric Milk (Golden milk)
- 2 cups milk (like oat/almond/rice milk or simply milk)
- 1 tbsp honey or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp fresh ginger (finely grated) or 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp clove powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper powder (helps absorb turmeric)
- Add all ingredients in a pot and heat up slowly until boiling. Stir occasionally.
- Pour through a sieve if you want a smooth drink without any ginger pieces.
- If you like, add cinnamon on top.
Nourishing Nutrients is bring out a Gut healing golden milk soon.... let us know if you want to be on the exclusive pre-launch list. (USA only at this time)