Tropical Mango Kale Smoothie
Boasting 2 cups of kale, this Tropical Mango Kale Smoothie is nutrient-packed and full of tasty tropical flavor. Shake up your smoothie routine with this gorgeous green smoothie!
Prep: 10 min
- 2 cups torn kale leaves (massaged if desired!) removed from stem
- 12 chunks frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 1 large kiwi peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- A sprinkle of flax or chia seeds. optional
Feeling fancy? Serve with extra kiwi slices to garnish!
- Blend! Blend it. Blend it real good!
- That's it!
- Using a blender or processor, combine above ingredients and blend into green smoothie perfection. The longer you blend the kale the more it will break up, and the thickness will greatly depend on the ingredients used.
- Since I used frozen mango and coconut milk, my smoothie was super thick yet still easy to drink through my favorite glass straw. If you only have fresh mango handy, consider using frozen banana to thicken. Use the above recipe as a guide then, adjust to taste as needed. New to kale? Consider adding a bit more mango to kale ratio and then working your way up as needed. Easy peasy!
AUTHOR- PEAS AND CRAYONS