The Best Turkey Meatloaf
- 20 oz ground turkey
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tsp Worcestershire, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix turkey, 1/2 cup ketchup, bread crumbs, 2 tsp Worcestershire, pepper, garlic, onion flakes and egg.
- Press mixture into loaf pan.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup ketchup, 1 tsp Worcestershire and mustard to make sauce. Spread evenly over the top of meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.