The Best Bean Burgers
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup gluten-free quick oats
1. Preheat oven to 400F, spray the baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Mash beans in mixing bowl until there are no whole beans left.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
4. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, and roll into balls with clean hands.
5. Place on a prepared baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, flip (carefully!), and bake for another 10 minutes on the other side.