Strawberry White Hot Chocolate (Dairy Free)
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa butter (you could use coconut oil or coconut butter but it will not have the same chocolate-y flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add all of the ingredients to a small sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Warm through until the cocoa butter is melted, strawberries are thawed, and the coconut milk is warm, but not boiling.
- Add the mixture to a blender(being careful to start slow as the liquid is hot) and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.