Strawberry Nice Cream Shake
Ingredients for the Strawberry Nice Cream Shake
- 1 cup plant-based milk (I used unsweetened rice-coconut milk)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, green parts removed
- 3 frozen bananas, in chunks
Ingredients for the Chocolate Sauce
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon brown rice syrup (or maple syrup or agave syrup)
- For the chocolate sauce: Add the cocoa powder, water and brown rice syrup in a small pot, whisk well, and let it cook for about 3 minutes on small heat, then let it cool off for a bit. It should get thicker.
- For the Strawberry Nice Cream Shake: Blend the plant-based milk and strawberries in a high-speed blender. Add the frozen banana chunks and blend again until completely smooth.