Strawberry Beet Smoothie
- 1 cup chopped raw beets (peeled)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2-1 inch fresh ginger (peeled) (start with 1/2 inch, you can always add more if you want it spicier) (1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger can be used instead)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (add up to 1 teaspoon if you love cinnamon like I do!)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses and enjoy!