- 1 – 1 1/2cups dairy free milk – unsweetened
- 1tbsp vegan protein powder – chocolate or vanilla
- 1tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- Microwave the dairy free milk in a separate mug or glass for 2 minutes until hot.
- Add 1/2 cup of the liquid to your mug. Add the protein powder and cacao powder to the hot milk.
- Use a frother (or a high speed blender) to combine the milk, protein powder and cacao powder.
- Add the rest of the hot milk to the mug.
- Top with optional dairy free whipped cream and enjoy!