- 4 cups white grape juice (1 l)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (40 g) + 3/4 cup blueberries (120 g)
- 1 cup of orange juice (250 ml)
- Juice of 1 lime + 2 limes
- 2 oranges
- 2 bananas
- 2 peaches
- Blend the white grape juice with 1/4 cup blueberries (40 g). Pour this liquid mixture in a jar or bowl.
- Add the orange and the lime juice. Stir until is well mixed.
- Place ice in a jar, add the liquid mixture, the chopped fruits (2 oranges, 2 bananas, 2 limes, and 2 peaches) and 3/4 cup of blueberries. Let stand the sangria in the fridge for about 2 hours.