Rose, Lemon & Strawberry Infused Water
- A handful of strawberries
- Petals from a couple of roses, pestiside-free
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges (or the juice from half a lemon)
- Filtered water
- Fill a jug with all the ingredients and leave to infuse in the fridge for at least a couple of hours, preferably overnight.
- You can serve it straight from the jug or you can strain it into glasses. I like to use a small sieve and a ladle to pour into the glasses and collect the petals and fruit pieces.